Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

My car went 11.9 sbardy and Craig were witnesses

Def had a few low 12, high 11 passes on the 30r… 40r not soo good

Btw, that turbo is fucking sick

Who drove it with the 11 second pass?

He drove it running an 11.9 I was there when he ran that time

Not trying to take away from this build thread but you should run him in April, instead of stirring shit up. See how your s2k does against his. Then you can talk.

To whom it nay concern… anybody interested in running me in April "and ill be driving my own car then anybody interested pm me…
PS Eric sorry to ruin your build thread

Sure, but only at an autocross.

knew that response was coming before you posted it. If your such a better driver than him, you should do well at lv though.

Why is your vagina so big? You get offended for others so easily. Where did I ever say I was a better driver? I asked who ran the car. Sorry!!! And yes, being better at drag racing automatically makes someone a better driver… lol

Funny thing is most people talking shit don’t even bring their cars to Lvd…

Reson why he is stepping in he was a witness to What I ran. …and no where in here anyone mentioned anything about Autocross. …

cause your the fucking tool who critiques people about not driving their own car at lv when you only autocross your car. Meaning you must be a better driver than him cause your talking shit. Read my post, where do you get " And yes, being better at drag racing automatically makes someone a better driver…" from? You got it all backwards buddy.

best part is the “laskey” on the head.

Yes, I’m such a tool. I ask a question and you need to flex your buddies muscles for him. And then you decide to set up a race FOR him. Yet I’m the tool? Okay, bud. You might wanna guess that one again.

You automatically make the assumption that I must think I’m a better driver than him for asking who ran the 11second pass? Having someone else drive your car, then going around talking your ride up for what it runs is stupid. I’m sure sssmokins car is good for something waaaaayyyyy better than a 13. You don’t see him bragging about what OTHER people ran in HIS car. You don’t see him trying to set up races with his car to have OTHER people drive. So whatever man.

So back on to the whole “run him in april” bullshit. My car is not set up to run in the straights. Obviously his car would beat mine, big fuckin deal. I don’t give a shit. I don’t get my jollies off by mashin a gas pedal in a straight line. I do apologize for that, so obviously I am not going to accept your request. I do however autocross my vehicle. I’m also the person who drives behind the wheel of my car. So since you feel it neccessary to challenge me to a race for somebody else in someone elses car which does not belong to you, I will gladly accept that offer if it has to do with some other form of racing. That is why I said autocross. But hey, whatever. You keep on doin you. Obviously its working for you. =)

Hahaha you spend 30 minutes typing a post About how gay I am for sticking up for a friend in which I saw him run 11.9 when you asked who was driving. Your a
fucking punk who trys to start shit by asking who was driving his car.People drive other peoples cars all the time. If I knew you personally and someone was saying this shit about you, I’d be sticking up for you also. Difference is smokin ran a 13 second pass and alex ran a 11.9. Both driving there own car.

Your a punk who always says stupid shit and you act like you meant it a different way to defend yourself. I like the fact that you basically called me a big vagina, when you don’t know me. I’ll keep that in mind.

Stick to autocross, it’ll get you much farther in life then being a Internet tough guy.

No problem this is shifts culture at its best! lol

Eric when your cars done, don’t let anyone drive it or you’ll have punks talking about it 6 months later. 5 times a week.

I let money mike (hybrdthry911) drive my car all the time. Why? because hes proven at the track again and again. If Someone wants to take it on the streets they know ill be driving. Also ill probably only get one run per visit until they kick me off.

No cage gonna be bad for a lot of people this year…including me you and sbardy…

And me. I need to get that together asap.