Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

So butt hurt dude. I didn’t call you a vagina, I asked why yours is so big. How am I being an internet tough Guy? Lol you’re funny dude. All I did was ask who piloted his car for the 11.9 second pass. That’s it. You decided to go ape shit. Lol.

Haha ur not an Internet tough guy, or a punk.

Okay, cool? I don’t understand man, but whatever.

Yeah. It’s all
good, keep telling me I have a vagina.

Save that run for a white hatch that wants to run you with your new setup. Don’t worry about driving skills , he sucks at driving, granny shifts all the time.

im still curious how you ran a 11.9 with a 2.6, 60’.

reason I Ask is because I ran a 13.0 @ 122 with a 2.6 60’. To get a 11.9 on a 2.6, you would need to be trapping deep into the 130’s if not 140’s.

so either your bsing about your 60’ on the 11.9 run, or you trapped 140+. So, which is it? not being a dick but your logic doesnt make since on paper.

save ur logic for this summer. …not being a dick either

I think hes just asking what you trapped… I may be wrong

I don’t know why your busting my chops about Paul running a 13 when I never said anything about you not even make it all the way down the track at Atco after breaking your axle…

ok, this summer wont prove a damn thing as to what im asking you NOW about your previous setup when you going to have a different one. Its a simple question to answer, but apparently you cant do it.

i think i trapped 128 the people that were there can vouch for that

:rofl :rofl i remember that.

so how did you run a 11.9 @ 128 with a 2.6, 60’?

2.0 makes since. 2.6 doesnt.

Yeah I remember that thing running a few minute pass that day also.

Its related to this

Why get so hurt over it? You flipped for no reason dude.

i think the guy piloted his own car this time…

Chill, i was not even think about the time paul drove the car, i know that was your new setup. I was thinking about the time my dad lined up with one of these s2000 in his stock Ls turbo, he ran 12.4 and the s2000 ran 13’s.

i broke more stock axles than just atco, thats just what happends when you race you car all the time and are pushing it hard. Our cars dont sit and get run once or twice a year like most cars on here.

Psh. Every weekend baby.

See, that’s all I asked. Didn’t know my question was going to cause shit or even warrant someone calling me out to a race. I mean fuck, really? People are so damn sensitive.