Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

this car went 7.53 @ 200mph on a drag radial…

http://www.streetfire.net/video/shannon-wren-worlds-fastest-on-radials-753-200_152455.htm

what? there is a black ls7 z28 that runs 9.6’s on the foot brake hanging the wheels 1ft in the air at lebanon almost every other week on saturdays. Runs 10.00’s from a idle and mid-high 9’s on the foot brake.

Well get ready to see it this summer when ssmokins gets it done…lol

that will never happen lol

I need to get out of the 12’s first… baby steps

Who said anything about it? Us. That was an important part of the argument. IRS cars obviously don’t hook as well as solid rear cars.

How do you know what Eric is doing for a rear?

Never seen it and i was there almost every weekend this summer.

weird…

the only time I ever went last year and ran, he was there…

also Charles that did my cam install has a 98 z28 that runs 9.1’s @ 156

I saw those dudes out there a couple times this year that big bearmarrow is friends with from clifton park with some fbody and it was caged and all. Ran 11’s.

not the cars im talking about…

Cool.

Yea I have one with a billet housing.

I don’t and that’s irrelevant to this argument. The argument was it not dead hooking on the street with radials AND IRS.

From what ur father told me about them is u can only meant to be track driven right?

No. But I wouldn’t really want one in a street car.

I was just saying I never claimed the mustang was IRS equipped.

and

I also agree with you 100%, I’ll believe it when I see it. I like Hondas and all, but they are rarely consistent at the track.

Not true as Dbag ran consistent 11.6’s one night

True test of a man is how well he drives a DSG transmission.

I can walk my dogs better then any of you herbs

It’s all about the driver and if the car is built legit or not. I’ve gone to the track at a certain power level and ran 11.2 seven times. I went to track on the wastegate and ran 11.5-11.6 six times