Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

[QUOTE=hybrdthry911;766524]what does this car running 8’s have to do with alex’s old setup? no offense to alex i know he never got a chance to dial it in and had clutch issues, but this setup already outran alex’s setup with a gt30r, so to compare them just doesnt make any sense.

Clearly a better driver obviously. …

alex was running a 40r not a gtx42r. the GTX42r is easily capable of more than 50% more power than alex’s car ever made. it will be running slicks, alex’s car never ran on slicks, a twin disk clutch alex’s car never had a twin disk clutch. alex’s car didnt have a built tranny, this will

BTW Alex already has all of the above items except the tranny…but like Eric said as soon as “I break mine” I’m gonna have to invest in a dogbox of some sort myself…

not sure what world your living in but there are ALOT of LSx cars running 8’s on a 275-315 drag radial…

Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person.

Most…cars…i…SEE.

foxbody just went 7.92@184 on 315/60/15 drs

It’s in the May 5.0 Magazine

damn!

Ah i wish i could find a 17 inch rim 60 series tire.

yea that has an msd 7531 box. Look it up, that’s what most of these dr guys run. I know cause I have worked with miller on Paul majors vette. Hope that speed by boost is not Hooked to a rear wheel speed sensor.

does anyone on here HAVE or HAD a dogbox transmission??

Do you guys own a track that we can race on all
day and not get kicked out of without a cage?

Haha we are talking 8s in the 1/4 mile, not 1/8th

well im saying on paper the car should have what it takes to run 8’s. you said on paper it doesn’t, i just wanted to know what you think it lacked to get there. neither of us ever said it would be as easy as just hopping in and run it.

arod has one now i think.

I said on paper it has what it takes.

I am well aware what we are talking about…

so if anyone has the dogbox ,i would like a little more info before i drop a $6500 transmission in my car that i have no knowledge of…

how about a 7.43 @ 188 on a drag radial in a F-body?

MADMAN & Co. Racing (madman, tommy, brady, pitt, myself) just blew all you fuckers off the map in the “black bitch.”

60’…1.23
1/8th…4.88 @ 156 mph
1/4…7.43 @ 187 mph
Let off at 1000’ mark. STOCK SUSPENDED, DRAG RADIAL.

All Madman suspension…same shit we sell to you. And it wont bend into the shape of a sphon, i mean spoon.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-results/874433-madman-brady-7-43-188-fast-tq-arm-car.html

took me about 3 seconds to find that. I can keep looking if you want me too?

Not IRS.

Who said anything about ignitions, IRS, blah blah.

I was merely pointing out that using drag radials, not slicks, you can get into the 8’s and beyond.

Never seen an fbody break 9’s in person. Seen a ton of them in FL, atco, englishtown etc, but guess ive never been lucky enough to actually see it.