Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

If hes planning on dead hooking a 160 mph trap car from a dig, he better be tubbing it and running 15 inch wide slicks.

jato fail

youtu.be/u6cQKvEH6_0

Might be my motor this season, lol

haha what happens when you fire rockets with as much thrust as your engines while you are still 50 feet off the ground? i always thought that video was funny.

It’s like using nitrous@idle…shit’s gonna break.

15" wide slicks please tell me you are kidding. the car already hooked 400+ ftlbs on 255 street tires. with ~600ftlbs or less its not going to need 15" wide slicks.

Youre saying its going to trap 160 mph, correct? Most cars i see trapping 160 are into the 8’s and not on a 275/45 mickey thompson radial. So no, not kidding.

i didn’t say it would run 8s on the radials, but it definitely wont need 15" wide slicks to hook though. it will be running a 26x8.5" or 10" slick. hell there are fwd hondas on 24.5 x 8.5" slicks running 8’s.

160mph trap?? Damn that’s awesome. Ericss setup is the same as look2sexys s2k so there will be 2 nasty s2ks this year.

I doubt it’ll go 8’s but that be cool.

what do you think will keep it from running 8’s, traction?

Power, traction, track, driving abilities, traction, equiptment etc. A lot goes into an 8 second pass. Not just power and go and yay im in the 8’s. Alexs set up from what i heard and he wasnt trapping 160’s, going 8’s or getting traction. Regardless of the hurt clutch, still had a built rear end, not sure about tires and tranny but that thing was blowing off the tires like a hooker at work in arbor hill.

dude its a honda, it’s magic

Im not saying it wont be fast but in reality, not on paper…cmahn.

ahhhh… i knew i had heard of JATO

what does this car running 8’s have to do with alex’s old setup? no offense to alex i know he never got a chance to dial it in and had clutch issues, but this setup already outran alex’s setup with a gt30r, so to compare them just doesnt make any sense.

alex was running a 40r not a gtx42r. the GTX42r is easily capable of more than 50% more power than alex’s car ever made. it will be running slicks, alex’s car never ran on slicks, a twin disk clutch alex’s car never had a twin disk clutch. alex’s car didnt have a built tranny, this will.

i never said power was the only variable in getting a car down the track. i just said it wont need 15" wide slicks, thats just ridiculous. it will have more than enough power, it will have the traction, people bitch about LVD but every car i’ve run has hooked fairly well there, driving abilities time will tell. i’m not saying it is going to run 8’s out the gate, but clearly the car should be capable once dialed in.

Well again, all looks good on paper, but…

Just got homed dropped a mean one…

With that kind of power the car is deff capable of running 8’s…but it will take a while to get the car dialed in and a good slick setup…but a cage and a chute is a must in order to get attempt this