Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

Yep

Not happening

Currently happening

Negative ghost rider

I’ve never ridden a ghost.

Yehhhhh nooooooooooo

how about ghost ride the whip?

Tried it, my laces weren’t tied tight. Long story short, I tripped over them and got ran over by my own car.

your last head flowed like shit!

Dats true! LOL DUMB 300CFM AEB VW junk. Speaking of which I need to get that damn thing back from the machine shop. thx for the reminder.

And I think JD is right… if the head flows more, you have more exhaust gasses leaving the head, flowing through the manifold, therefor need more WG to divert them.

You just argued his point of needing more wastegate to control boost

I argued the point that someone asked “Why are there two waste gates on HIS manifold” The answer he got had nothing to do to the fact that it was a divided manifold for a twin scroll turbo… thus not correctly answering his question. Never said that 2, 3, 4, or 20 wastegates are recommended for high volume exhaust gas redirection.

Its like someone asking how come there are 6 pistons in a caliper, 3 per side of the disk. Its not as simple as “Moarrr stopping power” its the fact that 3 per side working together to push the pads in, reduce the caliper deflection by not having the pistons push from one side one way and just clap the pads on the opposite side. Only example shitty example I can conjure out atm. :rofl

:rofl

my head flows really well…got my wife pregnant without trying…loll

Hahaha

Some new items for the s2000 hopefully will make for some good cop free videos

The v1 is still the best purchase ive ever made

eric where did you buy the camera?

I actually got it for my birthday from my gf from what i understand it was directly from the companies.

those gopro cameras are badass. I want one. You can get them on ebay for 249.00