Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

Ever consider stalled auto?

That would be 2 easy… he would be in the 8s now…

Not have to worry about grinding/ruining every gear on 2 passes. Is it possible though?

8s bro…8ssssssssssssssssssssss. i agree with ray, suspension is key and so is seat time. but i dont think you were driving anyways, so that doesnt really matter. but suspension will be KEY. making power is the easy part if ya think about it. an 8.99 is a full SECOND from 9.9X. thats alot, good luck man. i hope everything goes smoothly for ya bro

I guess we will see next year? not saying it will happen but thats the goal. We ran a nine on stock suspension and stock transmission. If we didnt have to shift in to 5th that would have been a mid 9 second pass.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-qWA5Ezank&feature=related[/ame]

Is it just the angle, or was that staged with the rear tires? hmmm or is it just me

can you get out of here with your garbage post.

I asked a simple question. Not trying to be an ass. Im not like that, ask around!

BTW, car is stupid fast! I like it

why thank you kind sir. I get keyboard rage sometimes.

Its understandable with some of the ass hats around here. I dont post much because of it, i lurk in the shadows.

the 1st time i saw that bug it bothered the shit out of me i thought it was real.

haha, thats still in there? I turned off profiles. That was in a few peoples back a while ago

The car ran a 9.9x but that’s somewhat deceiving. We had to shift into 5th that is a huge ET killer. With just taller gearing and staying in fourth the car likely would have gone 9.5-9.6 with no other changes. Right now it is has a 300 dollar suspension cutting 1.51 on 8.5" slicks. We were very happy with these numbers considering how basic of a setup we were running, and how much tire spin we had.

The car is still very far from where we want it to be and where it needs to be for 8’s, weak stock trans, short gearing, skinny slicks, low boost. We are going to try out best to get the car where it needs to be with power(it has more than enough right now anyway), a stout drivetrain to handle the power, and a proper suspension/tire setup to hook better. With a 10.5" slick we are hoping for a mid to low 1.4x.

We wont be worrying with the supra trans in there.

The setup Eric mentioned has 8 second potential, as does Ray’s car, AS IT SITS RIGHT NOW, with ECU based boost control (and a ringer driver).

Supra tranny is literally the best manual transmission ever produced. Zero issues with going 8’s on it with no modifications.

Boost by gear is coming by spring for me… should help i hope!!

It will, without a doubt. Plus you’ll still get a good chunk of change for that EVC EZ II if you decide to sell it. Awesome boost controller for most people.

I think you guy will def run 8’s, dont know when…but with a built tranny, power your making it should get there. You guys are just going to have to test more than your one hit wonder pass. Work on actually running mid 9s and then work you way down. Red Starr Motorsports S2000 took awhile to run 8s untill he gutted the car and made it a backhalf modified car and is now runing 7s with the same power you guys have.