Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

:pop

I wont even ask for the I told you so. :rofl I am glad to see you and the people building the car understood the retarded risks you were taking running that car into the nines (congrats by the way) with the only safety device being a helmet. Speaking of which, how many passes did they let you make that rental day?

Not only the cage, but what about all the other SFI spec equipment that must be on the car to hit the goals? DS safty loop. Scattershield. Parachute. Fire Suppression. ETC.

BY NO MEANS DO I WANT TO START ANOTHER SHIT STORM LIKE THE OTHER THREAD STARTED. Like I attempted to in the other one, I am going to give factual information and keep it on topic, as a car built to this caliber could be a good learning experience here for those who actually care.

Shut up, Mike.

ok jon

S2000’s suck

Great, now I’m flaccid.

Car isnt getting a cage. Would be dangerous in a street car.

Fuck a cage… that’s for pussy’s…

get money, get bitches, dont get cages

I BEEN HAD MONEY, I BEEN HAD BITCHES, I BEEN HA-…wait, nope. no cages.

You all keep calling it a street car, yet are dumping atleast $15K more into the car to RUN 8’S ON A TRACK. Unless I missed the section of i87 where they have timing beams set up for bragging rights.

If that’s the case, I am saying this now and sticking to it, and its the last comment I will make. Being I just started a company, I shouldn’t be getting in fights like this but too bad.

Anyone who lets that car on the track or pilots the car down the track under its full potential is a straight up jackass, and shows utter disrespect to the time, money and people that attempt to keep this sport safe.

//kkout

I’m going to drive by your shop at 180mph, Autobahn 20

<-----stock powered s2k with full cage lol

better just work the 1/8th mile for a few times because you won’t have much oppurtunity at lvd lol

Cages are for monkeys!! NO CAGE… the car is street car…if it was just for the track then I would say cage it… same reason why I’m not putting a cage in my car… I don’t go to the track enough… and to be honest I really don’t even care about the track… I really only want a 9 sec pass for when I sell the car…

Caging my car. Well, roll bar. IM DANGEROUS ON THE STREET.

***** you gon’ die.

wowww. congrats! haha

:rofl

Oh and plans sound SRS Eric. Haters always gon’ hate…

:rofl

repped

Naperville ftw, not much farther for Eric (if at all), more lenient tech, faster times, more runs and just a better over all track experience.