ty law maybe a pissburgher

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14137665&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478568&rfi=6

ya i heard about that. that would be nice.

get him and arrington back in the burgh… woot woot!

x2

fucking sweet. The minute that I saw he was let go I knew that the Steelers would at least be talking to him. We need a shutdown corner. Been saying it since the beginning of last year and no one listened to me. Only thing about Law is that he’s kinda old.

just hope his ankle heals right if we get him. i heard hes still pretty banged up

banged up Ty Law > all of our current corners combined

isn’t that the truth. ty law would be such a great addition to the steelers. it would give us a chance to blitz much more often without worrying about getting burned by the pass.

no doubt. i’d love for him to come here. i heard that KC and NYJ r also interested. we’ll see. hopefully the hometown is alittle more incentive. but i heard that the Steelers will restructure to get him for a reasonable price.

i love the home town guys and it would be great to see ty back here but only two guys have come back from the rare ankle injury he has. one of them was duece be he was in his early 20’s when it happend. I hope he heals right.

they siad like only 2 or 3 players have made a great comeback from that injury…one was duce staley…but he was 21 or 23 when it happened…and i forget who they said the others were…but ty law is now 30…hes a good player i think he will comeback pretty good

:repost: i’ve always wanted to put that :burnout:

hahah sorry i didnt even read all of the post…guess i should just read em all next time!!! :slight_smile:

:mullet:

r u saying u want to own a camaro??? :slight_smile: :burnout: :naughty:

I wonder if he’ll come back cheap. Would be nice to have a hometown kid back home to play for the Steelers.

Anybody know about that WR we signed? was he any good for S.F.?

he’s gonna have to sign cheap with his injury.

The steelers aren’t really high on hometown guys, think how good we woulda been if they signed danny boy in the early 90’s when he wanted to come back here. Tony D and Danny both BEGGED Dan Roney to draft them. If danny is QB in 92-97 we may win 3 superbowls instead of only gettin to one

i know alittle bit about Cedric Wilson. hes a young guy. he has experience as a starter. he runs a 4.3 40 and is supposedly super shifty. he was also the guy that didnt get down (or out of bounds) that one game when SF was driving and couldve won the game. Wilson caught a pass and needed to stop the clock and tried getting cute and lost them the game :ugh: . anyways, i have a friend from SF and hes a huge '9er fans (and Steelers 2nd) and he said Wilson should be able to beat out Antwaan for the starting positiion. i guess we’ll see.

Cool. If he is fast, I think that is what the Steelers need, someone to stretch the D. Plax did it without being fast, but I think a fast guy would work well… So that should be cool.

I also read Ty Law failed his physical, so he probably won’t be coming here unless its for $1mill or less, but I’m not real sure.

ya. i agree

as far as Law, i heard that also. i dunno whats gonna happen w/ him now.