typhoon on the 290 yesterday

I hear something growling behind me on the way home from work last night, all of a sudden a very clean GMC typhoon screams by. Ok whos is it and why the hell are you driving it in the winter!? It was coverd in salt. Very sad, if its anyone on here how much do you want for it??

he’s driving it in the winter because it is an SUV and some people like to get enjoyment out of their vehicles 12 months a year

AWD. Awesome Winter Drive?

First 4x4 is only needed by people who have no clue how to drive in snow. Second winter/salt = rust and a lower resale of any auto. Now to my main ? does he want to sell it?

Was it white?

Black and i want to buy it.

Saw it before… he also frequents that small auto lot across from hillview elementary on transit… The worst part is, he smokes in it

OMGZ A AWD TRUCK IN THE WINTER

lol What about when its over a foot deep in the middle of the road?

Why would you drive in the middle of the road lol. My truck is 4x4 and i used it once this year to park on a snowbank.

then why did you buy a 4x4??? its only a vehicle. A GM at that. I would rock one tho

You know what i meant. I have used it a lot this year actually, i drive to the boonies a lot.

FYI theres 8 on ebay. Ranging from 8300 to a lil over 12K. 8300 for a blk one with 125K on it. I never noticed how gay they look in white

There was a black one for sale at that small used car place on Transit near Salvatore’s recently. It was there for a few weeks at least.

http://www.edmunds.com/pictures/VEHICLE/1993/GMC/4681/1993.gmc.typhoon.4447-396x249.jpg

that one dont look bad, maybe it was the POS all whited out one on ebay. white grill and white wheels that turned me off.

My dad wanted to buy one of these back in the day when they were looking for a towing vehicle for their popup camper. Sadly the towing cap. for these things was junk and he got a different vehicle.

:picard:

I was just talkin’ about these and the Syclone the other night, def sweet rides.
http://images.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0611gm_01_z+1991_gmc_syclone+.jpg

sneaky headlights