UFC 83

GSP is my hero :tup:

QFT!

Kalib Starnes is not my hero.

hahahahahahah dude who the hell runs away from the hammer!!!

Yeah for real. Some lame fights last night, but GSP won, so that’s cool. Have never seen anyone get a TKO from knees to the ribcage lol

+1
I said after the first round I said GSP should start working the core so he remembers how badly he got beat every time he breaths

I was glad to see Franklin win and getting out of that arm bar was sweet

Leave it to Yves to stop a fight on the early side

I was/am all for GSP winning, but I wanted to see the fight go on so that Serra would get his ass kicked some more

Serra wasnt doing anything tho, did u see his face when he was catching them knees in the ribs, i was cringing everytime he nailed him.

And ya kalib was a joke, freaking tard. Even tho he looked like a fool, nate did look better than ever, its a shame he didnt get a good fight to show off.

And props to Franklin as well. Hes been in a dark dark hole ever since silva, i think he still is but at least this should boost his confidence a bit, i would like to see them fight again but i’m not so sure franklin can take him, thats debatable… Where Jack on this topic!

looking for videos on youtube…!!!

I had a buddy of mine txting me to keep me in the loop. I called every fight, but would have liked to see them.

I can’t say I’m surprised as far as the win loss… but I’d like to hear how they happened.

:rofl:

Awesome fights, i dont think they should have called the serra fight that round… 20 secs left… let him try to recover next round… he sucked at defending the double leg takedowns, maybe that would improve next round lol

Next time come to fox’s house and hang with us !!

Joe that gif is hilarious, that guy would not do anything, why even bother getting in the cage, just collect a paycheck and call it quits

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/403/quarrymocker2ny7.gif

:lol:

GSP is a fast MF.

Those gifs rule sooo hard

that was nate quarry and calib stearns or something
and that dude was a fucking pussy

edit: nate quarry was on shredd and ragin the other day and he said he owns some apartment properties in buffalo, but wuldnt say exactly which ones. i wouldn’t want to be late on rent if he was my landlord.

bahahahah

:bigclap:

I think Franklin is a dbag, but him escaping that armbar was insane. I thought it was over as soon as the fight hit the floor… and that armbar looked locked in.

It was incredible.

That was absolutely fantastic. Ive only recently been really getting into UFC, but when I saw him go down like that I thought for sure the fight was over. Then he pulled the sensational move and got out of it. Badass. :tup:

lol, i couldn’t believe that shit