Ugly sweater/Octoberfest Dyno Day! - Saturday 10/4/14

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/blog/10.12/logo332px.jpg

Saturday, October 4 · 11:00am - 5:00pm

Bring your love of fall, ugly holiday sweaters, and cars ripping on the dyno!

Cars only. Please make sure the car runs safely and is safe to drive at wide open throttle and high speeds, because that’s what a dyno pull involves. If the car isn’t safe to race, it’s probably not be safe to run on a dyno. That means it must track straight, can’t have dry rotted or chorded tires, leak fluids etc. If the car is deemed unsafe it will not be run.

Also, we dyno lowered cars all the time, but there is a limit to how low a car can be. It has to clear the ramps, rollers, and we need room to strap it down safely. If your car has little ground clearance, or the tires sometimes rub, it may not be allowed on the dyno. If you’re unsure, stop by on a regular day prior to the event and we’ll have a look.

Cost:
Spectating - no charge of course. Come hang out!
$65 including tax for 2 pulls or less 2WD or AWD. Dyno printout included.

Worst sweater/sweatshirt of the day gets their dyno pulls free. Here is a previous winner:

Cash only for this event to keep things moving along.

Getting your car on the dyno during dyno day is on a first come first served basis and we will not be running cars after 6 PM. Our staff agreed to come in on a Saturday so people can make it throughout the day to avoid a late day rush. That said, by 4pm we will probably have a wait list of cars long enough to finish out the day, perhaps sooner, so don’t wait until the last minute. If you don’t make it, we run the dyno 6 days a week most weeks by appointment so we’ll get you on another day.

We’ve had all sorts of fun cars show up for dyno days from Porsche turbos to a taxi cab.

Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216Ugly sweater/Octoberfest Dyno Day! - Saturday 10/4/14

In.

I work at noon. Hopefully can get there early enough. Missed last year.

I’ll likely swing out.

Looking forward to it!

Need that guys phone number. Want the sweater.

Had to work all day man. Sorry I couldn’t make it down for this.

man i have such a good sweater to bring to one of these.

Why does this not surprise me?

Jskrapper has a little video of some of the cars but I don’t think he’s finished with it.

Saw a v10 r8 on the dyno, it sounded glorious!

I really want to get on that Dyno but of course my car was not ready… Again. It is leaking oil and coolant even though the thing was all sealed again just 6000 miles ago. Ugh.

http://youtu.be/VO4we1mJPbA

Totally forgot about this, get a lot of cars?

We ran some cars and then weather got ugly. We ran a lot less cars than usual, but got to hang out with customers rather than just loading/unloading cars all day which was great.