uh oh, someones ready to go.

i just finished fixing my pressure washer, it’s been broke ever since i quit racing. figured i’d try it out by spraying the dust of the bike.

just need to put the tires on and it’s ready for racing. i’m hoping to get out to the fairgrounds for some racing the end of the month. it’s gonna be my birthday present to myself.
all pics were just taken. some i used the day flash, and there dark. the night flash brightens it, but blurs it also.

the last pic is for smokey and bics. :finger:

how about the shocks?

i need to stiffen the compression a couple clicks, that’s all. an extra 30lbs on me since the last time i raced it.

:bsflag: newchic took those pics for the autotrader

we’re gonna be goin saturday morning to craigsville

looks good

easter dinner saturday afternoon. i can’t.

i like the 06 seat cover…looks good on that thing. i just need to put my new chain on and clean my air filter and i’ll be ready. i might go 50 riding tommorrow and was gonna ride the YZ saturday, but i forgot i have a hockey game :bash:

nice bike… good luck - i really wish i could get back into mx… just too many other toys right now… i’d like to do some road racing tho…

now, are you actually sponosred by Cernics, or is that just another one of the 8.34 billion bikes with Cernics graphics

SHHHHHH !!! He didn’t know that

Just graphics

sponsered by cernics yes, but nothing more than 20% off parts, and a great price on bikes. when i raced seriously in 96, and was in the loop. he took care of me alot better.

picked up the new Cernics graphics today. i’m not sure i want to put them on. i may just buy all new plastic and put it on that in case i don’t like it.

these are the same one travis is running this year i guess.

all new plastic is drastic to me…but i am a poor white man. Hey you should change my tires for me…I lost my tire irons and Bohn wants 15 american per tire. That 450 eats tires.

Don just put them on your platic you have unless your plastic is all F’ed up. from what i remember from your bike nothin is cracked right? those will look alot better than the 01 (02?) graphics that are on it now.