whos rides

so whos rides are finish or near finish. if close to being finished appox time frame for them to be ready

im hoping within the next 3 weeks ill be up and running

im up now. i need $300 more till i can put the supercharger on and afford to get tuned

summer 06

i’d say start of july shit will be all done. that is including me, and the “old timers” too if u will.

im 700 bucks away from being done–not including the 650 im dropping at eth machine shop for bore balance, mic/polish crank, rebuild head. So im writing e-mails like a whore looking for sponserships in form of free parts so i dotn have to come up w./ the last 700… as im fucking broke right now and ther eis only so much overtime i can actually work a week before my body wants to quit. Shit, been doing this for over a year now…

motor will be back from machine shop here real soon, liek week or 2… i got money saved for that, as long as nothing stupid pops up that i need to spend it on.

good to hear salior, looking forward to seeing that car run again

I still need Pem,s and maybe smaller pulley :beer: :dunno:

ig i get off my ass mabey first week of aug been geting parts hear and their

usuckatthespelling

can i have my scanner back yet

motors all together. so im one step closer

i put gas in mine :smiley:

still need rods pistons cams valves turbo and lots other

took it on its first long drive yesterday

everything seems to be running good…runs just a tad bitch rich haha

looks to be i got all the small oil leaks fixed just gonna finish my yukon now so i can haul the ta to get a full dyno tune!

Thinking About A Bike Again So Who Knows

mac’s is f/s

I have a week off in July, I’m hoping to put the rest of the parts on, do a little dynoing at Hybrid and have it ready for some cool fall nights at Test n Tune.

Well Once I Get The Insurence Figured Out Looks Like I Will Be Picking Up A 05 Cbr600rr On Sat

splat

X234567 when you wreck i let me know

pickin it up monday after work