uhohhhhh, mickdads got another HONDA

MICKDAD’S GOT ANOTHER HONDA!

please tell me its TEAL :wiggle:

pics or ban!

so what do you do with these hondas?

WHAT KIND OF GAS MILEAGE DOES IT GET?

HES A MOLESTER HESSS A CHILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOLESTER!

lol had to throw that in there.

yes, i tend to take old civic hatchs and turn the hatches into little MOLESTATION CHAMBERS with furr and a minimatress…

its not teal Mike its white…

Pics up later tonite…

:tup: to the sensible use of an old honda

lol just the way you asked what he did with them reminded me of like chirs hansen on dateline asking well what exactly did you plan on doing with this young girl haha.

:tup: well my new one is teal should be out next year… also rust free but a 92 :frowning:

92 is the best year IMO

for what reason??? 92-95 r the same!

LIAR.

92s are better

all 92’s are pre-wired for vtec

all 92’s are lighter due to no passenger air bag as well as a couple other small things that add up

well i have 92 dashboard that has no airbag, and the kid before me got it weighed with him in it and it weighed 2040…

Plaid Headliner… driver side a-pillar isnt in yet, that why u can see the edge on drivers-side…

knock-offs

overall the engine bay was pretty clean, but i cleaned it up even more and started replacing alot of the bolts, still got some cleaning up and bolt/nut replacement to do…

passenger side…

underneath…

driver side…

not bad len

yes man, you need that center consoul with a plaid top, its a must now, a must.

looking good !, let me know if you need anything else.

i love the runs in the spray paint from the previous owner on the quarter…it was keyed and he spray painted the scratch, lol… but there is not a single dent on this beast