Ultra Music Festival 2012

Anyone planning to make a trip down in March or have been there before and have tips?

Starting to plan the trip now and should have everything booked in December/January and starting to shift to thinking about the VIP tickets for the benefits.

I’ll be there man

Ecstacy and half naked chicks-sounds like a GREAT time. Is this what WEMF became? I remember back in the day it seemed like every WEMF was the last one ever but I heard that shit about 4 times.

As of right now, we are going Thursday to Wednesday.

If I can find someone to go with im 100% down to go, Ive been talking about it for the past few years

^^ if you arent an asshat that is planning on snorting a bunch of drugs and destorying a hotel room, we may try to get a big group. i love house/techno/club music. I am brining my friend who is just getting into it.

Lineup is decent…I’d like to go.

Fuck there goes the party…No but really I dont do any of that shit, only downfall is that I dont live in the area anymore, im located in VA

Went last year, already bought tickets for this year… IMO the VIP tickets are a waste of $. I think being in the huge crowds with everyone else is part of the experience.

i ate so much molly at this last year

Let’s do this!

god, i cant wait to do TONS of molly. well, not too much, dont want to get myself in a hole!