**UN-OFFICIAL 2009 MIGHTY MEET THREAD**

Yep…me and my buddy went midnight bowling…and he left the lanes at 3am…with the top down in his Miata. haha

Oh Snap. Sounds like I aught to wash the beast AGAIN, and throw another coat of wax on it. I washed it last night…but it poured on the way to work this morning.

looks like it’ll be decent tonight. hope to see/meet some of you guys.
look for the Tank of Justice II. you cannot miss it.

I’m down for a mighty meet tonight.

If the rain holds out i’ll show up.

let me say… maybe

ill be there
meeting rich around 9

I may be a bit late. Gonna try for 8:30pm.

k. ill be leaving in a bit. around 830 sounds great.

I’ll be rollin’ up with Somedude…provided his tranny doesn’t grenade.

Tonight I found out that 4000lbs of family sized - full framed goodness with completely bald Goodyear LS’s, can actually take the xxxx on-ramp at 50mph without skidding off the ramp and me dying.

Epic event - Looked behind me and I just saw a huge cloud of smoke with a tank rolling out of it very very loosely :lol:

Looking forward to another top down fun run, not looking forward to getting kicked out of mighty again because some of us happen to not be eating :picard:

Oh come on, that thing barely understeered at all…it just had ALOT of body roll :slight_smile:

I never said a word about understeer - it was all about the oversteer lol

It didn’t do that either. lol FAIL

I definitely saw the rear out

Call me a noob, but, what day/nights does this happen?

whenever people post up and go really. but nobody really goes anymore, a lot more people go to southgate

cause southgates lame.

is this the same white '90 SHO i took a ride in and almost shit my pants?

btw im new here, know a few people, so whens the next mighty meet goin down? id like to hang out with some people from here, get to know everyone.