Unblock BLOCKED callers

This is really cool. We just set this up and tested it and works awesome.

www.trapcall.com

Allows you to see whos calling you from a blocked number.

We had someone try it out and call me dialing *67 and the number and it shows up as blocked. You hit ignore and it calls back with the number.

The idea behind it is really simple, just using call forwarding on your cell phone.

Someone dials you blocked and will show up as blocked but once it forwards off your cell phone, it is a normal call which is then sent back to you. If you use a lot of mobile to mobile minutes, this is where you gotta be careful becuase if you answer the second call with the phone number, you are using your minute pool.

So, it will ring as normal on my phone but not go to voicemail after 4 rings?

Say you call me *67 now, I’d see the call and let it ring and it would go to voicemail.

What would happen if I used TrapCall, from my viewpoint as well as yours?

same company also makes this: http://www.liarcard.com/

would this same concept work with forwarded calls from Grand Central ?

Thank You!
Thank you for starting the registration process! However we are currently not ready to handle your cellphone carrier! However we will contact you as soon as our service become available to you!

verizon

I’m not a scumbag and don’t have shady/angry people calling my cellphone, ever… so i guess i wouldn’t need this.

You are telling me that you have never once in your life had a psychotic ex or one nighter call you restricted…ever?

Awesome, just installed the “FlyTrap”

Ya worked for ATT perfectly.

I think the only flaw would be that anyone you ignore would call you twice

Not that i can think of.

Honestly.

Wow. I am not a scummer by any means at all but some girls are just crazy. I had an ex that was still calling me restricted up until a few months ago. We broke up in 07.

This just described my life. FML:feck:

This works very well with iBlacklist on the iPhone… Set iBlacklist to reject blocked calls, and then it just takes about 5 seconds longer than usual to get the call, but it shows the number!