underboosted's Banana civic

I JUST heard about this a few hrs ago. AMAZING that someone had the balls to do that!! Fuck, its right on 50, and the ammount they took would have taken quite awhile to load. They must have had a few guys in on it. I REALLY hope they find the fuckheads that did this, Morgan is a great guy, not to mention all the projects that are now delayed and whatnot. Shitty world we live in…

Im guessing some PR that took his car there once, and scanned teh place over. Word is they have a shoe print, 13" AF One shoe…

Yea I called in the morning to ask him if it was okay if I dropped my car off a day early cause I was busy on wensday morning and was informed about this bullshit.

Crazy shit man. From the sounds of it the perp knew where EVERYTHING was. That would raise a red flag for me if I were a PI/LEO

yea really depressing hearing about this this mornin when dave went to pick up his resonator and it was gone.

reason why i don’t post any info about my stuff. too much skethy shit goin on.

Yea. I’m pissed and feel bad for Morgan and the rest of the guys. There was no reason for this shit except that people are scumbags.

+1 fucking SUCKS.

reason why I deleted all my shit.

Any word as to how much was taken. I know the figures were looking high! Good thing is, if the fuck is found, hes facing some SERIOUS felony charges. Grand larceny, forcible entry, etc etc

IDK. I heard it was a good amount though.

Word on the street was ~30k. Uncertain though.

+1, thats why im so hush about what i do.

i have no idea what happened, obviously someone robbed morgan. itll come back around for sure. hopefully his insurance will cover whatever was taken

Well my thought is, it has to be someone that has atleast been there and looked around because with the amount of stuff I heard they took, they had to have known exactly what they wanted, brought a few/bunch of guys and a box truck of some sort and were in and out and gone. Really sucks that there’s people like that around here.

Even if insurance covers the stuff, which I doubt because I heard someone’s new Precision IC got stolen and that wasn’t getting covered, they took his tuning laptop which has allllll those tunes on it which is who knows how many years/cars of work, ya know?

… well that sucks for me

yup.:frowning:

hopefully he had all his computer shit backed up :frowning:

i know man, been through the whole robbery ordeal myself. no fun, and it sucks when you lose things like that. but the insurance will sure help with monetary recovery. this could be the end for a small company like that. its very difficult to recover from it. it sucks.

Well I extremly hope its not the end because I still need my car tuned!!!

Pretty close…

Its bad.

Do you guys have any leads/ideas of who it may have been?
Such a shitty situation.

Not too many leads, we have a couple though. :cry: Trying to keep things on the downlow a bit, hoping somebody has a loud mouth or things turn up for sale somewhere.