underboosted's Banana civic

justink borrowed vaseline so he could wank on himself for the night. now frank needs it back to put his gaskets on. DUh!

Gonna finish up the the couple things left to make it so I can drive it and then give synapse a call to set up a tune date. I’m guessing I’m gonna have lots of time between now and a tune date.

Not necessarily

I hope so. I mean I strictly need a tune I’m not bringing it there for work.

Drove the car home last night. she’s safe n sound in my garage now. Just gotta wire in the headlights and it’ll be all set.

ahh so the garage is clean now lol

o shit almost forgot, what did you win??? txt me if you dont wanna post on here

Wasnt really dirty in the first place…

Garage was cluttered from working on the new jeep. Or should I say heep. But now the civic,camaro,quad,lawn tractor, and my tripple bank are all in the garage.

Yeah it was more cluttered then dirty. So how did u make out in Mass

All the passenger side wiring is done. Gonna do the drivers side tomorrow and run vaccum lines. Then its toon time :lol

Only thing left is three wires on each side for the headlights! Calling synapse Monday.

Got a tune date :ninja

Text me details

Niceee!

same, i wanna come out

Bought Moroso remote battery terminals since I wouldn’t be able to jump it with the battery being in the front bumper. Cutting the drivers side fog light vent out of the bumper and putting a plate in to mount the terminals. I’ll post pics when it’s finished.

dont do that

this

I don’t think it’s a bad idea.

Well unless I take the bumper off to jump start it what else would you like me to do? not saying it would need to be jumped all the time,but that one time it does I’ll be glad I put them there.