underboosted's Banana civic

dont do it. thats were mine are

pretty sure he’s thaught this through and you guys badgering him isn’t gonna change his mind

Shut up.

You can jump the car by touching the cable to the starter

the cars never gonna get driven anyways…the car scene is dead around here…nothing big going on cept cruises to lg…

dzus fasteners>cutting hole in bumper

put the jump mounts on the fire wall where the battery used to sit

Or just dont ruin a shaved engine bay w them

How often do you really need a jump? I’d just take the bumper off when needed or bump start the thing

A bumper from keystone is 60 bucks. It’s not that big of deal to cut out the plastic spot where the fog light is. Also there is no way I am mounting them in the bay when I have over 50 hours into shaving it.

Why dont you stuff the cables with one of those high current connectors (like on your winch) behind the bumper?

Ok… you can jump the car on the starter… no need to remove or change anything… just my suggestion

Fuck that shit, just pop start it when necessary.

I know this guys but its already done. Don’t care if you guy don’t like it :lol

Great idea (thats already done) fuck everyone else. You don’t know what a pain in the ass it is to jump it til you have to. Fuck ruining a freashly painted bay, fuck trying to ground the cables on a freashly painted engine. So now were going to run this shit with no battery so it needs to be jumped every damn time he starts it!

Great idea… should run mint

fuck it frank, run no bumper H.A.M

That it will.

oh. I was whole heartedly standing behind your decision

Figured, I am pretty damn persuasive lol.