Underground racing calls out titan motorsports...

Good fucking lord that girl is hot.

i also love the fact that they offered a race with her driving… Then acted like she cant drive when she owns and drives her own 8 sec supra… ugr guys are homos

Barton can drive her face off. She just got her 8.

who gives a SHIT if she can drive?!?!?!

wowzers

I do Wayne!!

fixed

Barton just became a member on ls1tech and commented on some of her pics in the “bikini contest”

congrats

Their is that chick’s supra, apparently its tuned at titan motorsport. that thing moves tho.

Way hotter chicks out there than Barton. Got a nice chest but that’s about all she does for me. :ponder

Glad I’m not the only one. I’d still hit it, without question, but she doesn’t warrant everyone getting a chub.

Titian FTW, “Barton” FTL, “Jon Von”=who the fuck cares

“E 85 runs great in my car! the turbo spools faster and overall its nice to be able to go to the pump and get gas to make 1200hp… my boyfriend built and tuned all the cars at Titan before we started our own shop, Double D Tuning. He tunes Wills green supra too and Will went 8s on like his 7th pass ever! The cars are so set up…”

Edit.

Titan now has access to Shane T exclusively for tuning, he is probably the best Motec tuner there is.

Sorry, didn’t read your quote. Missed that. Edited my post.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]yeah watched a bunch of these vids today and last night about the calling out

no need to be so picky when it comes to jbarton tho, shes sexy as fuck

youtu.be/uVhllZmNcKM