Unexciting Honda ITT

Got sick of waiting on people and tackled my coilover install for my 2000 gsr myself. Ive been playing with the perches trying to get them where i like it and im still not completely happy lol. anyway i cleaned it up today so i went out to take a couple of photos with my amazing 4th grade photography skills. for some reason it doesnt look that low in the photos and its really not but idk just looks kind weird to me

Finallyyyyyy. Looks good man. Def room to go lower :shifty

Let me know when you want to setup an unexciting photoshoot lol

the backs are pretty much spun all the way down… :’(

Ohhh, well it looks great the way it is tooooo

Subtle marketing isn’t allowed on Shift!

:rofl

Car looks clean, a few minor tweaks and it look solid.

Thought about powdercoating the swirl’s bronze or the like?

Looks great, I wouldn’t touch it

gross vlad :facepalm
Car looks good, nice and clean- some tireshine+back2black would help it out

Looks good, don’t worry about the height, its looks good right where it is, and the coilovers will settle in a week or so and go down another 1/4"-1/2" probably.

neds more low. what coilovers are u useing?

Cars never look as low in pictures as they do in person. Camera adds 10lbs., camera adds 10-inches.

Integra looks good though, what else do you have planned?

id keep it the way it is… just polish it up and make it look good. no need to make it something that its not

Looks good.

The car is staying at that ride height about. i was talking about adjusting them individually till i decide its level and i have ocd about it.

bronze contrasting a black car would look very good imo, however the gsr blades have to stay with the mirror finish for me i dont like the way they look when painted powdercoated etc. however the finish on that set is chipping and those wheels need some cleaning up

Setup is Tokico Illuminas + Ground Controls 340f 300r i like it so far. the plans for this car arent that much more, due to school taking all my money at the moment. maybe a type r wing and a few other little things. once i get the car where i like its going to need an alignment.