Up to 40% off single eBay item - TODAY ONLY

If you ever checked the little box that says “Don’t send me stupid newsletters and promotions from eBay” then you won’t receive the email and probably can’t use the coupon.

Again, my GF never received the coupon email but was still able to use it. It’s just a generic code “cshopebay2008”

cool deal

I get other emails from ebay but I didn’t get this one, what an upsetting morning.

Jagers GF didn’t receive the Email and still used it, like he said its a generic code. are you sure you put it in right ? when you check out there a spot above your total that say coupons, throw the code in there and then click apply and reloads the page and chops it right off the total.

yeah it doesn’t work mine does this

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/93dxhatch/ebay1.jpg

should this show up instantly on my live account?

Edit: NM its showing up

HaHa Cool, yeah it should

WTF thats is Gay, use someone else’s ebay account and your paypal info, can you do that ?

wtf, went through checkout, about to click the button that says i MUST do so to collect my $43.20 cash back, and the link leads to a page that says they are having technical difficulties. that process better not be within the 60 min time frame.

Its probably fucking swarmed

doesn’t work for me either.

did for me too then i got an alert that worked.

awesome, just picked up a dvd player as a christmas present for my mom for $40.

im just wondering if i navigate away from that page if ill be able to get back to it later.

edit: received email with said link. it now shows in the windows live cash book

win

That technical difficulities page came up for me as well. Just go to “My eBay” and a message will pop up in there with in 5 minutes that you can navigate through.

Nice. Got an SD1100 for the mother in law for about $110 shipped. Once I get my Microsoft cash back account whateverthefuckitis into my bank account anyway.

FUCK, that what I was trying to get for my mom this morning :banghead:

I think I read you can do it 12 times. Working on getting the wife to get me a nice legit safety razor and badger hair brush for cheap now. :slight_smile:

a badger hair brush? is that like a beaver hair brush?

You can still buy through live.com and receive 30% off anytime. The additional 10% is from ebay and today only.

Just find some place that is cash back eligible and not in NY, so you can save on tax.