upcoming rides...

well we are posting in the bike pic thread about rides so why not have a thread that talks about rides that are planned or just spurr of the moment.

tomorrow a buddy and i both get off at 3 and are gonna head out. no particular route or anything just be starting in the CIII area around then and heading where ever takes us. anyone interested in riding?

April 9th starts the QS&L Bike nights. 4/9 at Pleasant Hills & 4/10 at Cranberry. I might make Pleasant Hills. It is my birthday that evening, so may have some family plans. I’ll know next week.

its supposed to rain tomorrow bud…

This is information from Garry on Bikerpanet.net that I’m posting here. I did this last year on my zx12r and it was a blast. This year I will be doing it on my Vulcan since the 12r was sold to Ryan (guy in the other post). All types of bikes are welcome.

Copy/pasted from the official info thread on STN (sport-touring.net). Here is a link to the thread: Sport-Touring.Net - 3rd Annual "Meet and Eat" at Dennys in Clearfield, PA (Sunday, April 20)

Reservations have been made for the 3rd Annual Region 6 “Meet and Eat” at Dennys Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, PA: home of the Worlds Largest Hamburger. Expect about 100+ riders to show up from all over the region. Most are from the Pittsburgh area, but more than a few people make a weekend of it and ride there on Saturday, spend the night at a local hotel (Days Inn?) and ride home on Sunday after lunch.

DATE: Sunday, April 20th. Show up by Noon and BS/eat/etc until 2-ish

I got the following reply from Denny when inquiring about reserving the back room for this year:

[QUOTE]Hi, we were just talking about your group at our management meeting on 2/1/08. We will have half the building reserved: the entire top section including the dinning room. I will post notice for your event on our web site also. We are also going to offer “SPORTBIKE BURGER RUN SPECIALS” of course with some added flair and couple of gift card drawings as some added bonus. If there is anything further I can do let me know…

Best Regards, Denny
[/QUOTE]

For more info on Dennys: http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com

Last years info thread: Sport-Touring.Net - Official 2007 "Meet and Eat" Info (Sunday, April 22, Dennys Beer Barrel Pub)

Last years report/pics thread: Sport-Touring.Net - Dennys "Meat and Eat" Check In / Pics / Reports

got out for about 85-90 miles today. shoulders are a lil beat but it was beautiful out this evening. east hills northside south side south hills we were all over… it was awesome.

east hills and norf syde? lol you guys went through the ghetto twice

Mac did you have sholder surgery or something? Why were your shoulders sore after 90 miles?

I’ll be out this sunday. Me, Carie, Ryan, and Rachel my ride up to Foxburg Inn for a late lunch / early dinner.

na not surgery for me. just need to get a nice set of drag bars for the bike… not really diggin the stock bar set up.

anybody goin out tomorrow so far it says mid 50’s and cloudy. but im lookin to get some riding in.

Just local running around tomorrow because I have stuff to do, Sunday though we are deffinatly going to Foxburg. Leaving here at about 1:30pm

irwin car cruise anyone. riding out there from the s.hills

I get plates for the CBR today…anybody going to be out for a little bit…i know it may rain just checking anyway

anyone going up to cranberry bike night tonight??? i believe a few of us from the s.hills are going up.

i might come out just to check it out haha. wish i had a bike :frowning: