Updated Pinks Letter

Bravada 442 helped me update the Pinks letter that might get more people interested.

Here is the link: http://www.pittspeed.com/public/pinks/Pinks_Advert.doc

I will give away pittspeed advertising to help sweeten the deal, if you guys could just print this off and give it to some people that might want to donate money that would be awesome. It would be great if we could get a dealership to throw some money up. I am going to send it over to a guy at Nissan I know.

Couple comments:

Maybe don’t say the board is geared toward drag racing so it will appeal to a wider group of sponsors.

The builders of this car can and have built many impressive cars.

Therefore, we ask if you would be interested in an advertisement opportunity which can be offered by no one else in Pittsburgh.

The cars will be auctioned off via EBay with the proceeds being donated to several local charities chosen by each shop.

i will send it around

updated… thanks jeff

Since this is kind of a strictly drag racing project, I am not sure that saying we are a drag racing community is a bad thing… dunno about that part

That’s true.

I was thinking if you approach a car dealership, maybe they would be more interested if they see general “car enthusiasts” as opposed to just drag racers. Probably doesn’t make a difference!