pinks

did anyone see pinks this past week, some handjob with a turbo civic couldnot race for shit , the chevy he was racing was giving him 20 car lengths and he was still losing. it was suppose to be making 600hp and he didnt even have an lsd in the car , doing nothing but spinnin 1 front tire and on top of it on 15 in. street tires. he needed to lose twice before putting on the slicks?? total asshole

:repost: search off-topic forum for thread

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23594

to be honest the car made 658 at the wheels and weighed 2100 pounds

i went fast on street 15" tires with an open diff.

yeah but u werent putting ur car on the line right?? i mean if it were me and i was trying to go on national tv and represent the import nation i wouldnt try it on 15" street tires and open diff, ur already buildin it for over 600whp just put in the lsd. why waste ur time and money if ur betting ur faster atleast give urself the best chance

most of the cars built for that show are thrown together with parts laying around

Yeah now they are someone elses. Nothing like putting over 10k on the line for some bullshit show were they give carlengths and don’t use the lights and time at a dragstrip.

if i where to put a car together it would be under 3k and prob only last 4 races anyway haha

20 CL, lol…

I hope you wouldnt cry like those kids did when they got beat…Sobatoged wastegate line give me a break. And 20 cars cmon. The guys at work would not let that go, that definately looked bad for imports.

we should throw a civic together, stock ls motor with a beat tranny, with a 300 shot of nitrous, on a beat as civic or crx, total cost will be like 800…and just be good at negotating or whatever
when they come look at the car they wouldent even want it haha fuck…wow im bored

+1

It would be funny if when someone lost the final race they could get rid of the rev limiter and just floor it in neutral on the return road. I bet the producers would be pissed!

What ever car they win doesnt have a title anymore so who cares … not like they win anything worth money

if it was only that simple to do,first the new shows they are matching the cars more fairly $$$ and how fast they are.the casting director is to do that now and also there is a contract u must enter into do do the show about givin your up and u basically sign the car over to the show when u sign the forms then if u cant reach a negotiation for a race they will make u do what they recommend u do as lenghts or no nitrous or what ever.beleive me i know i was to be on the show end of last year.i went to mir for the show to see in person and it a lot different in person they cut all the good shit out it was cool as shit.but they didnt have a car for me to race at atco the next day the car ran 11.6 on spray and my car is a little faster than that.so they didnt promise me a spot on the show like they wanted me to race untill nathan asked how fast my car was then no car for me to race like they told me i had a spot on the show. at the show when the scoop blew off that stang the show host rich ran half way down the track scared the shit out of him and the guy that was with the guy that lost the stang the guy with the batman shirt he got punched in the head by some guy in the crowd for runnin his mouth.u can put ur application in for the show just go to the website

neet

They get the title with the car, didnt you see them sign it over to the show then hand the engineer the civic title after he embarrased thos tool bags. Like that motor and all the parts stop working too after the show that kid lost a lot and the other kid won a lot dont kid yourself.

[QUOTE=fmfkid250]we should throw a civic together, stock ls motor with a beat tranny, with a 300 shot of nitrous, on a beat as civic or crx, total cost will be like 800…and just be good at negotating or whatever

i like that idea i would donate parts and possibly some cash for the cause