Upgrade? [w/ update]

So, after more aggravation than I was initially prepared for I finally shed my supermoto style handlebars for some clip-ons.

I rode around on it a bit tonight and have to say it’s a whole different animal now. Handles way different and lots more pressure on my upper body, but at least it looks way more bad ass :headbang:

Also, installed frame sliders, spool sliders, rearset riser plates and a new mirror.

Please excuse the shitty cell phone pic. I’ll update tomorrow with better ones if I have time.

love it :tup:

It looks mean.

GRRRRRRRRRR

Haha nice tho.

Good look.

Ugh, loved that bike before, now it’s even better :tup:

I had some fitment issues with the from turn signals so I just removed them from their mounts and zip-tied in place. I’m also having some throttle/idle issues. It’s idling very low and the throttle sleeve is sticking a bit. Either there is some more slack I can take up at the adjustment or I need a shorter throttle cable. IDK…

Looks good

ya know i usually dont like the naked bikes but something about yours just changed my mind for sure

:bowrofl:

love the executioner!

Just gotta do something about those turn signals

I dig the entire thing… :tup:

I’m going to get some flush mount turn signals. Just not at the moment. I have to buy my law books next week so funds are going to be tight lol

John, looks great. Love it.

I think dual round headlights would fucking kill on this bike.

wrd to the dual rounds

^^^ is that a 929/954 or an f4i?

handles so much better

likely much less comfortable to ride

900rr (919)