UPS visit

Most of you probaly dont care sence my car is only a gtp. Took alot of pennies to buy these and im realy proud of them and wanted to show them off alittle. Should realy wake up my motor and work well with my cam. On a stock motor thay add 18 wheel hp and 15 wheel trq. For reference the cossover and rear outlet are 3":slight_smile:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/num482/Car/01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/num482/Car/2.jpg

i care, since we have the same motors :slight_smile:

nice headers!!!1

SHIT SON!!!

I can vouch for these headers… they let SilverGTP pull me hard up top. Due to his other mods that really needed the additional flow, I think he picked up more than 20 to the wheels…
Unfortunately his results were swayed by the addition of full exhaust at the time.

If you need help w/ install Jason and I have some experience. His is the only pair we know of that doesn’t tick… or leak :stuck_out_tongue:

Shawn and I are planning on installing these this weekend. But first we have to finish up putting his motor in. Jack if you and Jason are around on saturday you guys should stop over to Shawns.

I think he may be gone that weekend. If he isn’t we’ll show.

Nice. Whats done to your GTP? I have heard of and seen some quick ones.

cam, water-to-air ic, custom tune, ported lower intake and tb, quick change pulley system, bunch of little stuff

so your gonna smoke SilverGTP?

BTW - I saw NO BOOST on the way home last night… why is his car still slow?

Mmmmm. :tup: Makes me want a GTP even more :stuck_out_tongue:

No boost should be runing with in the next month or so. His motor is done, tranny is at the shop getting built. Hes had alot of set backs.

I dont want to sound cocky but I should pull a few cars on silver after these are installed. Im running around right now with a 3.0 with 0 knock while last I knew he’s having problems with a 3.2. Rockers and headers make a nice combo hes but gunna need an IC or a cam to realy drop some pullies and get some boost flowing. Granted my cam is not that aggressive but it has alot of potential. It has pushed cars into high 11’s

We should run before and after. Right now (if I run right) we should be pretty close… then you can see the improvement first hand up top where these things really shine.