USDM Integra Front End Wanted

i need a USDM 98+ spec front end. Bumper, Headlights, Rad. Support, Fenders, Hood. Please let me know if u have anything, thanx!!!

wtf?? lol why

jdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no srsly do it. looks hawt

he already has that…

Yer such a newb srsly.

you lookin to trade?

lol. read it wrong.

k sry.

some fuckin bitch stopped dead in front of me for no reason. so bye bye JDM front end…i want to go back to USDM for a few reasons. i’ve got a few ideas for the car with USDM front on it

i’ve got a fender and a headlight that aren’t fucked up…u want em??? lol

o yeah and the bumper only has like 1 scratch in it. luckily the car was low enuff that it went under her bumper

That sucks. Good luck finding the new parts

yeah. thanx bro.

how much you want for wats left thats good? oh and i have 98+ headlights, bumper, and turn signals if you want it… pmme and we’l talk

If I end up parting out my Integra…you can have first dibs on the front end. I have everything you need plus optional ITR lip.

i have a silver front bumper for a teg with the circle lights for 100 $?

freakls p.m. sent.

miah, dude let me know, cuz i am still gonna need a radiator support, and fenders either way.

captain i will let you know

Im pretty sure I’ve got a spare set of headlights and the turn signal brackets…

well, my absolute needs are headlights, bumper, and fenders. i’ve still got the CF hood, and i have amber turn signals that are mint. i can if necessary buy a new rad. support for like $100 bux.

let me know, I have no use for these. I think I may have another set of fender brackets as well

:frowning: to front end.

pics MEOW!

well i would have loved to show u pix. but it is all taken apart in garage. no pix, sorry bro.