Use the Ignore List?

So in the “Don’t let your cousin drive your exotic” thread that got grossly off topic, I noticed that Walter has the same person on ignore that I do. Got me wondering, how many people get annoyed enough with one person’s posts that they actually use the function? Also, if you do use it, for how many users?

As an administrator of this forum, I don’t have that luxury.

what? i cant read what hes saying. can someone fill me in on what the topic is? :picard:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I dont, i just dont really take some of the stuff on here as serious as others, but to each their own :gotme:

:word:

I only wish everyone was as smart (and sexy :hay: ) as you.

I don’t use the ignore feature.

I use it when I get tired of skimming over completely worthless content. Why do it manually when I can let the software filter out the crap for me?

nobody,lol

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/JMD05/ignore.jpg

I guess I missed the end of the drama, cliffs? :mamoru:

All I hear is WAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nobody on ignore, if I want to ignore them I can do so by just not reading what they post.

only Jeg & MikeRIDunnoHowToMakeAnyDecisionsInLife

lol

:word: im with mike, i dont ever use it

The only 2 people I would put on ignore are Jeg and Jeeves, but I still don’t use it.

I guess I just don’t want to miss out on anything, incredibly stupid or not.

I didn’t want to miss anything either, but I got all too fed up with reading “I found a piece of blue dust on my desk this morning” or “Oh look, i found a fat chick in NT” threads.

putting someone on ignore is like gettin half of the story,

You are making a huge assumption.

That being, what said party has to say is in any way meaningful and plentiful.

:word:

I’ve never used it.

I want to know whats going on, even if I don’t agree with it.