I suggest you all do the same...

Ignore List [LEFT]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif
Add a Member to Your List… [/LEFT]

[LEFT]To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the ‘Save Changes’ button.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click ‘Okay’.[/LEFT]

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

lol

Hahah <3usm

His posts hurt my soul…

:cry:

I don’t get an IL.

nick please do not be sad that you are not on team Evil4door

I don’t cringe every time you post…of course you don’t get IL.

he means he can’t block him… stupid superpowers have their downfalls…

God I’m stupid. I see what you did there Nick.

Ban Blue Eyed Devil

Reason: Obama Hates You.

Wat?

Ban the wisest elder here…

fail.

No, I cannot use the IL.

FWIW - When I could, the only person on it was Jeg.

That sounds like a reasonable ignore.

I think i’m going to utilize it a lot more…

Sadly I am starting to feel the same way. Reading his posts hurt my head.

I actually just wrote him a PM out of desperation! I want to hear what he has to say but I keep skipping his posts!

TO: Blue Eyed Devil
TITLE: The way you type

If it is three lines it is O.K. to read, but I have to agree with the others and say that it is HARDER to read and comprehend the way you type.

English has sentences and paragraphs to keep thoughts together and seperate others. If this was AIM or some other IM program I’d have no issues reading it.

I have actually found myself skipping your posts if they are more than 5 sentences. I don’t want to!

I’m not saying this as a “Fuck you, you suck” but rather giving you another point of view.

Keep your thoughts together so that they flow out on the paper. When I get to the end of a line and it goes onto the next line/paragraph, my brain expects it to be a different point. You continue the same sentence on the next line and at 30 years old my brain has been trained to read english. Sentences flow together to form a paragraph which gets an individual point across. When you have another point, create the next paragraph.

This isn’t an Instant Messenger. Use paragraphs please

If you are a teenager that is used to IM programs I can understand why you think it is easier to read, but sadly it really isn’t.

You’re way too nice.

guys stop he is old

Should I have said “You look like a fucking arrogant ass hole typing like that! ‘It makes it easier to read’ you say? Justifying your incompitence of the english language and the proper use of paragraphs and sentences to complete a proper thought makes me want to strangle kittens and hide them under your pillow. If I wanted to talk to you on AIM, I’d message you there! Use the fucking language as it was meant to be used!”?

Something like that?

Seriously people. Don’t be rediculous. This is supposed to be a community.

I actually don’t have a problem with the way he types. The content, on the other hand…

^same. which is funny because joe was the only person that I ever had on my ignore list… I ended up just using adblock plus to avoid any sigs that I didn’t like and problem solved.

haha, i -karma’d you a lot for that.