last thread

this will be my last thread posted on here due to i made enemies for the fact that they dont like the way i type cause i type fast and dont take the time to fix what i type so for now on since i made enemies i woulnt post on here

:1320: :fart:

:wgaf:

The worst typer/speller on this board has the HIGHEST post count!

Nobody cares about spelling or grammar

nobody’s in a hurry kid. Just take your time. hopefully this won’t be last thread
:sadwavey:

:zzz:

take my advice since i learned my lesson the hard way: shut your mouth about things that really dont concern you, dont try so hard to fit in and the more you let people on this board get to you the worse they get.

ohh ya. its a fuckin internet message bored and threads like this make you look like a whiny bitch. no one cares if you leave.

Jimmy

Seriously dont take anything anyone on hear has to say to u to heart. Some people on here just dont have a fuckin life and they get a thrill out of flaming people.

awww a fellow pink lover is giving advice to another fellow pink lover damn can this thread get any :greddy:

awww a fellow pink lover is giving advice to another fellow pink lover damn can this thread get any :greddy:

Spoken like someone who as really been there. Good advice :slight_smile:

Forget these big meanies and come over to streetnstrip.org

Bring your life partner too…we don’t mind.

I couldn’t resist Sam :cool:

ohh i think it can get gayer, wheres suncawk when you need him? :dunno:

riding ur nuts??? This is for u generalG :finger:

:eek4: Meanie :mrT:

:itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

Nurse sharks sleep in stacks on top of each other in piles of up to 30 sharks!

:nuts: :nuts:

I’m jelous

Yet another quality thread we have come to expect :slight_smile:

thanks for the shark info. i finally learned something today