last thread

pot kettle black?..you are a dork

can someone please tell me why my penis gets bigger when Im around vapor trail?

I think its called Blue House Syndrome :dunno:

and how do u know this?

you guys really are greatly amused by this and im being serious after this im not posting any more because all you people know how to do is bust my balls i’ll admitt when it comes to car i know nothing i try find information on stuff or try selling my car cause i found a better one or want to upgrade my stereo or anything you guys bust my balls cause i dont use punctuation marks or dont spell something right or miss-type something or any little thing you guys can bust my balls about you do it ok sorry i want to learn yea talking about amps cause i want to upgrade my system aint anything spectacular but i learned alot about them now from reading replies and i know when i log out after i send this you are going to hammer on about it to so no matter what its a lose lose situation for me :gives:

wah wah wah wah wah fucking wah… shut up cry baby, go sit in the corner

why do u really care what any of them have to say?

Yea, noone gives a fuck what Sammy has to say

:slight_smile:

which one?

its something you wouldn’t understand. he is just being all emo and such

Good question, now that you ask

I guess all of the Sammys on the board :stuck_out_tongue:

So…can I delete yet? Cause this thread sucks! Who cares about little emo boy wanting attention for making his last thread!!! As a moderator and supporter of PittSpeed, yea I care in general but dudes only been on here for like a week, 2 at most, has contributed nothing and is now crying about how he got flamed on the interweb cause he does not care about typing or spelling…deal with it dude, toughin up and dont get all girlie when someone tries to ruin ur thread then it may eventually stop…

unless ur shelby of course…which I dont know if God’s grace can help him. Anyway, lose the enemies that you’ve created in ur head, put alot more thought into the title of ur threads (be more descriptive), dont start anymore n00b drama and ur more than welcome to post again. If you post in a specific section that we can moderate, all bullshit will be / should be deleted and kept on topic. But if you chose to post in Off-Topic, ur leaving urself open for anything.

:1320: :1320: :1320: :1320:

You said it brother, lets lock this think up and im calling it a night.

i aint worried about it cause if i post something in the wrong place then more trouble gets started and i dont want that

if your leaving then leave. if you say its your last post then make it your last post. playing this stupid game only lessens the slight respect people did have for you pre last post ever thread. it was stated before the only place you have enemies is in your head. everybody on pittspeed isnt out to get you and once you meet a few people in person youll be fine.

right-o

homo

you beat me to it :rofl:

:lockd: me