V > Gallardo

Go ahead and call BS.
I was stopped at a light and I saw a very low car’s HIDs approaching fast he power shifted down to stop at the light. Red drop top Gallardo pulled up along side with his top up and black out windows with the window cracked open. I see he starts to roll the light when the other light changes to yellow so I decide I am going to slow roll it from the light and see what happens. We both leave the light calmly (I don’t launch my car) to about 10 mph with me a nose ahead and I decide to gun it. He immediately follows suit with me pulling like champ. I shift hard into second at like 40 and he is a car behind. I shut down soon after and he decides to make a Michigan left. A chase is a race. I would fully expect any decent driver to destroy me but there are a lot of people with fast cars in MI that don’t know how to drive. Mainly hockey players.

I would have loved to hear the conversation with his passenger. My two passengers just laughed and said no one will believe you.

LOL Nice kill

oh i believe it…but run that car where it shines…90-175.

damn how can a car start at 90mph? what happened to 0-89. :mamoru:

good kill.

Lol dick! i simply mean lambo’s shine at higher speeds. :gay3:

lol that sucks for him, good kill :tup:

nice kill Ron, his incredibly small penis was just made smaller and that’s something to be proud of

:lol: that’s great.

He got beat by a 4 door saloon car lol

that dings everytime you do anything

You haven’t seen money till you come out to Michigan and visit Brimingham on a weekend night. Yes, I have been to the hills in Cali and South Beach, but this is a different kind of rich.
I was parked in a row that included a Ferrari 430, R8, drop top Bentley, new Jag vert, SL 55 and Lambo. Needless to say I did not fit in.

So much old school money it makes Buffalo look silly.

so a 400hp Cadillac luxury sports car that is almost as fast and about 25% of the price didn’t fit in?.. c’monnnnnn.

Out of all those cars the only one i would choose over yours is the F430…

silly fiero:mamoru:

WAAAAHAAHAAAAAA!!! That’s some funny shit!

Come to La Jolla in San Diego or Newport Beach in OC. On any given day you can see that, and on the weekends you can see even more. These people drive their Ferraris to work.

Good kill though. Paddle shifting must be harder than it looks :smiley:

“nice kill but id rather have a …”

he probably was in 2nd gear if it was an E-gear car… They dont shift down to 1 unless they are at a dead stop (or under ~10mph)

:tup:

Lamborghini Gallardo specs
0-60 mph: 4.1 seconds
0-100 mph: 9.2 seconds
0 - 1/4 Mile: 12.4 sec @ 118 mph
Top Speed: 191 mph

04 Cadillac CTS-V Specs
0-60 mph:5.2 sec
0-100 mph:12.2 sec
¼ mile:13.7 sec @ 107 mph
Top Speed:163 mph

Let’s be realistic here…

Thread should read: Ron > shitty Lambo driver.

lollzies