V12 corvette

Took this pic at Carlisle vette show last weekend or w/e

C4 vette with a Falconer V12 motor. This isnt the first car i’ve seen with these motors in them tho. Pretty cool stuff. Falconer racing engines makes v12’s for alot of car applications as well as boats. 600 CI and upwards of 600-1100hp depending on which one you want. lol

not sure how much this vette had but it would move out for sure!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/falconer.jpg

I can dig that

Too much revolving parts :greddy2:

SBC > v12

Over all how was the show, Huge ? worth goin back ?

show was BIG! i never seen so many vettes. well worth it. they had a dynojet there and had a high hp competition. a white supercharged C5 on drag skinnies and rear slicks won the day i went by puttin down 665whp 650 wtq i believe it was. not bad at all. i never seen a motor put down that much torque at that hp level.

the parts/vendors section was HUGE as well. if you want Ls1 parts or vette parts in general they will have it.

I freaking love those wheels.

665 hp won the day??? thats weak. i know its alot but at a vette convention i would expect some 1000hp smack downs

i bet there was some there making some big power but they werent gonna run them on the dynojet…it was a rip off… 80 bucks for 2 runs and the prizes werent even that great.

:cool:

any more pics?

TT TPI FTW

That looks awesome. How much do those v-12’s cost?

sorry i didnt get any other pics of it lol i should have but there was just way too much to see. i think those motors are 30 grand but i’m not srue

is the front end stretched on the vette?

couldnt tell yah, i do know they say those motors are 8 inches longer than small block chevy, just the block not including accessories up front. it looks stretched but those vettes do have some hood space under there

the area behind the front tire looks huge :dunno:

It is stretched.

I remember reading about the Falconer 'vettes in Motor Trend about 10-12 years ago. I think the V12 is based off of the Gen 4 Big Block.