One retardedly nasty sleeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4614438291&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Uh, I’d race that in my galant. Not.

145MPH

oaiusdhlauiksdhjkaldhasd :headbang:

OMG, this one is fucking sick also

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-700-HP-2001-CORVETT-Z06-TWIN-TURBO-LIGENFELTER-VERY-SPECIAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6168QQitemZ4614778181QQrdZ1

aiusdhlajksdhajksdh

Why does it have to be “done up” so ghey looking, the vents, the flames under the hood yada yada. I think the wheels looking good was just an accident.

x…

are you looking for a domestic :ham:

2 questions:

1. If the reserve was not met at $65k, how much does that guy want??

2. Howie, Why the fuck are you looking at 700+ hp vettes?

both kool cars, i think they should saved the $ on the vents and flames on the 1st one though.

:word:

But im still wondering how its possible for a c5 vette to be a sleeper even if it does have a bajillion hp :hmm:

um…how are these sleepers? Corvettes were made to be fast. Everybody and their grandma who’s a racer would be gunning for them. :gotme:

way to type faster than me. :tdown: lol

the red one is shweet :tup:

lol

You know what they say, " When in Rome…"

uh wait…

:lol:

I think once you hear the turbos you know your are toast, ah yeah and maybe put stockers back on and it would maybe be a sleeper.

well its a 2002 vette with like a $40k package from Lingenfelter its going to be a big price tag

http://www.lingenfelter.com/pack_cor_c5_725.htm

MR BURgANDY U HAVE A ENORMOUS ERECTION

True, but since when do people pay full retail for parts installed when buying a used car. That guy should have taken $65k all day long.

WHo the hell spends $45k on a turbo kit anyway???
I guess if you have the cash…

There is a difference between some random person or shop installing parts on a car and a nationally recognized shop like lingenfelter.

And you pay $45k because its a lingenfelter package thats why. 700+hp twin turbo, fully built vette with a 2 year warrenty

EXACTLY.

You guys ever read the tuner car comparos in car and driver? 90% of them break before the end of the day testing. Most companies show up with full support trailers. The last Lingenfelter car they tested a Lingenfelter rep drove the car to the testing, dropped off the keys, and said he’d be back later in the day to drive the car home. Sure enough, it was one of the only cars to survive their test. You pay a bit more to have a 700 HP car that is as reliable as it’s 350 HP stock counterpart.

Lingenfelt - her comes with warantee = piece of mind…

Anyway I’m just browsing… doesn’t hurt to dream…

And vettes that runs 9s ARE sleepers. 11s? nah, 10s? nah. 9s?

holy fuck

whats so bad about the vents and flames on the motor. i think it looks sick. hell, theyre both sick cars. I think the first one was automatic tho, booooo to that. i like the 6 spd one, that must be fun as fuck to drive

Yeah, you may be able to do it cheaper than lingenfelter, but it will be done right, and its still VERY conservative at that power level, that setup could make alot more if the need arose.

I love how stock everything still looks.

Any idea what baby turbos they have hangin off of that thing?

its a MASSIVE erection…