V8 Skyline

Twin Turbo LS1

Cossey, get to work.

those crazy aussie’s … sweet car

but …RB26dett>ls1

Sweet!

really? i mean really?

Dont start this shit again, both are great engines, i just dont understand how one can be better than the other, does one make more power than the other, or does one just have bigger turbos than the other? Its all relative.

+1…

not sure if he actually watched the videos but the guy paid 2500$ for the motor…and he said with the twin turbos it put down over 800rwhp…

Old news, car is still even more awesome every time I watch it.:bowdown

I dunno. something about the Rb26 that tingles a bit more than that to me. I can understand the concept though… moderate power is fairly easy and cost effective on an LS1 vs the RB

Maybe that’s because you get to tingle with the one in your presence :lol

True. That and probably that i’ve built two RB26’s in the past and only one ls1/ls6 :slight_smile:

you need to start building more LSx cars!!!

hey, would you actually be interested in doing a LS1 swap into my buddys 89 RX7??? Shoot me a PM if you are we give me a quote and what not and I will talk to him…hes trying to plan it out now.

I’m just not a v8 kinda guy :lol I may be interested, but it’s gonna be awhile. The entry list here keeps getting longer and I find myself turning down work because of it all :confused: