flatblackterrchin

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=575048

cross into the darkside,

Sweet! Wish i had the time and money to do a project liek that

that is awesome!

nice, i was trying to convince paul to do that from the begining

now and LS1 in anything is the best!!! and paul wouldnt know how to handle one but would love it

ultimate driver:tool:

nice

um i guess so

cool

what car hasn’t been thought up to try and jam an LS1 into? i like the 944 porsche with an LS1

When I see these types of posts, I think “why the hell does it look like there is more room in any other car that an ls1 gets swapped into than an f-body, which is a bigger car than any of the others”?

Flatblackterrchin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would have done it but i just wanted my car back and putting the direct replacement was the easiest route and the cheapest. Maybe next time Ill do an Ls1

Wtf wouldnt I know about it?? Its in my car it wouldnt really affect handling in a negative way. And its more power with some seat time it would be to hard to figure out.:blah:

i doubt it was the cheepest…sure as hell not the quickest…

a stone over drop out from jj’s automotive
and some mad fab work from 1st try

varoom

how much those 300zx motors worth?

That one i got was like $800 i assume it will last about a year and a half with the abuse of me driving it. You would be suprised of what it will do I know its not the fastest thing in the world but its mine its paid for and i like it. After seeing the pinks project unfold in front of me the Ls1 could very easily be the next motor.

Nice Car…Where are the Turbos?

I wonder if theres room for them?? might be able to do one