Valentine V1

Shut your cumcatcher. Starting at $300 and giving full disclosure that the V1 is missing POP is perfectly fine. I’ve seen plenty of V1s sell for $300 or so without being the latest version. I think I gave $275 for one without POP and then $300 for two or three different ones with POP. Getting a fully updated V1 at $300 is a pretty damn decent deal.

What a good Samaritan you are, all of Nyspeed would be lost in a moral blackout without people like yourself warning everyone of the non existent used market values for radar detectors. And by the way it DOESN’T NEED pop, I’m pretty sure it works just fine without it. You seem to be so informed on the V1s but not on the use of POP, or that once again NO ONE AROUND HERE USES IT … p.s. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

yes it is to bad this isnt fully updated, try to read b4 u post

also thx for putting this for sale reminded me to bump mine :slight_smile:

I never said this one was, just that finding a fully updated one at $300 is rare. Retard.

u said u bought 2/3 with pop for 300 right? how is that rare

Over the span of like 5 years…

Stop shitting on the thread because you’re trying to sell an updated V1.

haha i didnt update my thread till he started being a dick. all i posted was his was a little high in price for what it and and what it comes with, if u wanna say more to me send me a PM. i dont wanna keep shitting up his thread… GLWS MAN