Valentine V1

I don’t think pictures are really necessary it’s pretty straight forward.

Valentine V1 with hardwire

price =$300
pick up only

p.s. EA scammerz need not complain about teh price nor lowball. kthnx

where is this pick up from? what is h-town

it’s in Hamburg.

do you have the box, visor mount, origional cig lighter plug ( if so the 2 or 4 foot?) and whats the serial for updates?

1.8 w/ pop?

Decent deal…

I do not have the box, and it comes with the suction cup mount for the windshield. I do not have the Cigarette lighter plug, as stated just the hardwire. It is up for the POP update but being that NO ONE around here uses it I never found it necessary to send in.

whats the serial number, isnt it like a 70$ upgrade, good luck on 300 i bought one for 180 and it needed the update thats more what u will get

Thats really awesome, i’m super happy for you.

you should sell this on ebay…youll make a killing

people on here nickel and dime you, although i understand sometimes theres that one PM that makes it much easier then shipping

is it new or used?

$20 shipped to CA. Thats my final offer.

dude updated once sell for 300-350. y do u think one without a $70 update would get the same.

whats the serial number?

The pop update is useless unless you are in VA or canuckland.

Thank you! As stated before NO ONE around here uses POP so why bother? I wouid really rather not send it in for an update because I don’t need to sell this I just don’t feel I get any use out of it.

You’ll need pop in MA, just FYI.

im just saying y would someone buy one for the same price as a fully updated one

If someone wants a new on they can spend $400 + shipping. If they want a used one they can spend $300 and get it today. what are you so up in arms about if you got such a stellar deal on yours for?

bc your trying to rip off someone. so they buy it for 300 and it needs a 70$ update just letting people know that for 300-350 they get a fully updated one.