Very Happy

Leveled out the front of my Duramax today and needed an aliegnment.Brought it to A.S.S. and to tell you the truth I was quite nervous to have other people work on it since no one ever has. They asked me to leave it for the day, I told them I didn’t have a ride home. Darryl gave me a ride home and even told me he would pick me up when it was finished! I had camber,caster, And tow adjusted. My truck didn’t even fit on the rack! They set the back of the truck up on jack stands to make it level and did the work on the ground. Truck is all within spec even though now the truck is 2 1/2 inches higher in the front. Drives perfectly straight down the road. Very VERY happy.

Thank you A.S.S. for the quality work!

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5141/photo0286s.jpg

:wink:

HAHA YES!!!

now thats some good service

Nice!!!

That was a tough one. But we refuse to be beat by a freaking machine! Frank, I appreciate you trusting us! We treat then better then if they were our own. We treat them leike they’re someone elses!

I’m glad it’s good man!

Dc

Gave you a ride home and back? Thats pretty cool !

Nice to hear! Maybe Ill have you guys align my drag setup and set the pinion angle when its back up and rolling… Been looking for a local place to do it, but I dont trust ANYONE :lol

GT5.Slow, Is your car gonna be done for ADK NATs this year? I may have to swing thru for an alignment after I get some springs in the bird. How much do your alignments run?

A racing alignment or camber,caster and toe is $125 plus NYS.

Done right, by people that care!

Thanks guys!

DC

darryl, I have one for you in a week, 6 inch long arm on a 2006 yj, All adjustments are in the heim joints, this will be a bitch, I’ll call and set up an appointment with Hap.

Bring it on!!
Love shit that don’t work
good challange!!

Dc