very noob question about the screws to attach lip on kouki

i understand that this is a very simple question, but admittedly i am very unfamiliar with 240sx and their parts so i figured i’ll risk being embarrassed.

I want to know where i can buy the screws that attach the kouki front lip onto the bumper. I fastened the lip onto the bumper with the screws but i used my hands and clearly i did not tighten them enough and the outer most screw came off. the end of the lip is now dangling.

maybe canadian tire might have the screws if i show them one of em?

zipties ftw!

:/:

in all seriousness though, i actually did consider zipties. but the problem is the there is nowhere to hook the ziptie to on the bumper

drill some holes

nah yo, i just need to get a new screw!

i had a whole body kit being held on by zipties its the best. good for quick removal and no one knows you got zip ties holding your stuff

i’d have to agree, if youre gonna drive you car hard at all…best bet is to ziptie the bumpers cause you got a better chance of them just falling off in a minor collision and being salvagable.

i got some screws in there i just had some laying around, but also used zipties they just make me feel that much more confident that my lip aint going no where :stuck_out_tongue:

if you need something very secure, you need to get “extruded U type cage nuts”.

http://image.become.com/imageserver/s2/693283537-150-150-5-0/thumbnail.jpg

drill a hole on the bottom of the bumper, slide the clip over it, and now you have a threaded hole where you can bolt the lip to.

good body shops will have these.