Video... Amd is the best Vs Modded N/A Mustang...

true… i can blur them out… but i though it would be cool to show nick with is car…the movie ill be making will have faces and names.

And in Canada!

to be fair, in your videos, you show the plates.

Touche my good man

well… the new opening title will be… “all videos are made north of the border” or “all scenes in this films are 100% computer generated”

Youre a pretty good animator, you could get a job with pixar fosho.

I don’t see a problem with showing the faces, that little intro of Nick’s car was sick!

And that Mustang was fucking badass! He got on it in front of me and lifted the left front wheel, twisting the frame like no other… :ohnoes
sooo badass, didn’t he say he made like 535whp on motor, AND has spray all wired up…:ohnoes

big shot(only 1 stage). and the twist will go away soon as hes putting a big cage in it.

Where’d he do that?

And yeah thats what he made. Thing felt like it lifted teh tire on teh 1-2 shift pretty good!!

When we got on to the ext…you were in the car, left front wheel was def hangin…same with the 1-2 shift it jumped up.

Oh yeah! Shes a bad bitch for sure. Cant wait to see what she’ll do on the slicks!

Yeah I wanna see that thing take off on slicks…Time for you to run em!! Motor to motor!!

Just saw this post…

But I was saying the same thing to Nick & Sean when we were in the S4 waiting for Arod, that was soooo perfect. 40 straight minutes with minimal traffic, no heat, and no retards. That’s such a perfect time to get a few runs in.

you were there when i was talking to alberto, the setup was perfect. and its how it needs to be. its the way the muscle guys do it… send an insider down to scope it out, send out a car thats running, then the next after. line it up, and leave… that pickup truck, brooks and dkid fiasco was un necessary.

Id prolly need my spray to his motor!

Nice runs, nicks car movesssssss.

I agree with brett/adam and everyone

its such a cluster fuck going down and there being 10 cars… or when people go to line up and all the PR’s are there and its about 20-30 cars lined up on the side…

It’s better when its 2-3 cars car pooling they park in hte back parking lot and just walk 10 ft so they can see whats going on, that way no one sees cars all parked on the side…

run and gtfo

Actually last night we had probably 10-12 cars down there, and it was perfectly fine. No idiots followed or anything.

there were plenty of cars on the side of the road with no issues last night. no one had they’re highbeams on and no one was revving/honking/screaming (except for that blue ford explorer on the ICC side :wtf) and no one was parked directly under a street light or some BS. as long as no total clowns come, a few cars on either side of the ext is no issue

When there not assclowns thats fine… but people love to leave their lights on and rev their engines…

A lot of people used to park closer to the back and that always seemed to work in keeping any cars or cops scouting from seeing that theirs people there