Video... Amd is the best Vs Modded N/A Mustang...

Thats what i was sayin ^^ mad good

Wish i could upload mine… i was sitting right by the u turn.

F’in good run tho… even tho it took 03920390 years for someone to do something. i think we sat there for 40 min.

Someone had trans issues, so we were waiting on that

Reanimation for the win.

WIN!

ya i fig there was something wrong.

Juan pablo was a bitch /that discussion… :lol

Actually, Jrod wasn’t there. Alberto Jr. and Sr. were there, and me, Brett, and Nick were all talking to Arod and I don’t think he “bitched out” as you put it…

He was ready to run, and had problems. It happens.

In for seeing the run comin up soon though!

yeah i was talking to him after you guys left in the s4, he said he’ll be back ready to go this weekend

For sure! Def. wanna see that run. I think a roll would be a good one, considering the hatch trapped 124mph on the 12.1 run or whatever ET it was…

12.5 he was sayin. But yeah, should make for a good race.

Sfource

LOL…nice.

In all honesty I have ZERO time to dedicate to the TA since the gay BMW gets all my attention…and I am leavin town for 2 weeks in April to race and go on vaca… then similar things in June, July, August…

I will put a shout out to Howard to see if he’ll do the swap, as its a pain in the ass with a few small tunnel/electrical/driveshaft/flywheel mods… and I aint in the mood. If he says yes, I’ll come out this year, and hopefully in may. April I wont be home much. And when I do come out, you’ll be my 2nd run… but I beleive theres a black supra that made a quiet call out… ;-O

BTW, nice vid!

You are going to shit all over Ryan :rofl

I called noone out. :shifty

Doesn’t your car have like 10000whp.

700ish on low boost iirc

High boost: 4,000,000hp

Well you see jammers car doesnt acctualy move anywhere, the car moves the earth

you forgot the d.

It was late

Vids from this weekend. Mustang had problems after talking to him. That things sounds mean, can’t wait to see it run in full power. I was sitting shotgun for this run…