VIDEO: Datsun 260Z plus goodies....

Fantastic video there Jules…

If you think that then you are a perfect canidate for wyotech.

i like it. wow factor of 100,000.

Good find, Seems like the unfairlady has a lot more internet time lately :stuck_out_tongue:

x…

Wow I like that. And yes it sounds a lot meaner than a 4 banger

:pimp: damn I wish I had the cash to do something like that …

Yeah, it’s called MATLAB.:banghead:

lol…man you jsut keep taken shots at me:biglol: its too bad that i could care less what you say or think, because you mean nothing to me, as does your opinion and comments
…but back to the point…the SR20powered Z is sick and is a really nice setup for the track and passing TT porsches at speed, but i like the uniqueness and turnout of the other one better…it is not a track car, though, it could probably keep up with or beat the SR20powered Zon a track, but it is a street monster that would give anything or anyone second thoughts about racing it.

Miata man had it right when he said apples and oranges…and i am allowed to have my own opinions or say i like something better a different way than you, without having shots taken at me…you really need to put the fair gentlemen back into fairgentleman Z otherwise your just another nissan owner.

Then what’s up with the long winded reply? :slight_smile:

Honestly that V8 Z is like every other beat Z with a SBC thrown in it. Nothing special about that, they have been doing that since 1971. This guy only posted a vid about it.

I would really like someone to do a comparo with a LS1 with mild mods, a SR20DET, and RB25DETT. But considering apples and oragnes I am asking for a fruit salad.