new 370z, probally re-post , found some videos

ew 370z, probally re-post , found some videos

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Nissan-370Z-Synchro-Rev_210415.htm

the last video gets into detail , how the rev match computer works, its pretty kool

i think thats rev match computer is awesome. but maybe a lil bit on the side for newbs drivin stick lol

i fucking want one so bad! ughhhh

iz niiize

29,000.00 Usd Not Bad

i bet it will be 40k here though…

I think it looks like S*** compared to the 350

No way… that car is DIRTY!!!
I want lol.

I’m not down with it.

Its like they tried to fuse the 240z style (long nose), and implemented an R35 look to it.

I personally hate all the new, “bubble/flow”, styling cars.
Look at the Silvia concept…utter shit.

i am so wut on martino side, but i have grown to like thes kind of car, i didnt like the 370z at first but now i like it … i have to take one for a spin some time soon tho or c if i can trade my g35 in for one iunno

I’m finding more and more, that each new vehicle has that, bubble/flow, look to it. I mean ok, they’re trying to work on fuel economy…but common, not everyone is in it to save gas. I mean there really are just true car enthusiasts that love a vehicle for every aspect of it.

Look at the Genesis, or the G37, the 370z, and even the R35. As much as I’m probably going to get bashed for disliking it, I really don’t. It has that, bubble/flow look. Its something you can’t really alter for good. A good example is our 240’s. Although they’re not the GREATEST cars in the world, they do look good (sometimes). Even the stock, no aero, body has that look to it, rugged and tough. How many times have you looked at a hatch rear end and thought, “Damn, I love that stance”, or, “Everything on this car…just works.”

I personally can’t do that with any of these new cars. Like the R35 for example, I look at the rear and think, yea…its got the Skyline lights, but the body line just doesn’t flow like it should. Or the side profile, its as if your looking at a boat. Same goes with the Genesis. As much as all that thought was put into the vehicles for economy and what not, its just not appealing.

How many people would prefer an '06 M3, or even older, over an '08? I know I would for sure. They’re all based upon that same concept, and frankly, it doesn’t tide me over, which makes me think…who else is on my side? If I feel that way, than other people must.

I don’t like where they style of our vehicles have, and are going…

Thats what a Z should look like, nice old school stance.

Shit I always liked the 350 over the G35 but now man o man that car looks insane. That downshifting rev matching is a wicked idea I find myself doing it in my s14 automatically but now with that system I would actually have to break that habbit. Also thats an insane amount of HP out of a 3.7L V6. I have see V8s with less HP. I am thinking of taking it for a test drive this spring.

Probally = Probably

this will probably create a stink but I’d buy the genesis before i’d buy this… it just doesn’t look complete to me…I don’t know if it’s my addiction to coupes but it just doesn’t look complete to me

I was just thinking that. However I think I would test drive both the genesis coupe v6, and the 370z in the same day.

I’m a little dissapointed in the 5.1 sec 0-60 time of the 370z. I was hoping more for something to compete with the v8’s. I guesss thats why we modify!

I agree with martino the new bubble look is gay and very unoriginal now their just overdoing it on every sports car that comes out now. They better not fuck up the new silvia thats all i know we dont need another altima coupe.

Unfortunately, the idea is already headed in that direction…

Here’s the concept:

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/2010-nissan-silvia-200sx-1-big.jpg

http://p.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/2010-nissan-silvia-200sx-2-big.jpg

once they come out with a heavy nismo after market support like they do with the 350z i think it will grow on me other then that I would get a nismo 350z over a 370z but for now i’ll just enjoy my 350z and nismo it out.

blame chris bangle from bmw for starting the trend on what he calls “flame surfacing”… or something.
n all the new cars suck… too many electronic assists, too many airbags, the body looks all weird n unproportional big and bulky.