The new Z

THe 370Z has been spotted! :excited

Although they kept the body kinda like the 350Z, it looks like a GT-R Meets 240Z if you ask me, I love the fact theyre using the quarter stylings of the 240Z

Not a huge fan of the pictures, but I think it will look better in person, as the new STi, the R35 GTR and a few others recently have been. It’s going to be pretty damn quick though, 200-300lbs lighter and I believe 25 more hp than the 07-08 350Z’s, which run mid 13’s at 103-105, I think.

It’s going to be the same as the Infiniti G37, which run 13.9-14.0 @ 100-101. I dunno where you got mid 13’s @ 103-105 for the 350Z. They run high 13’s bone stock, like 13.7-13.9 @ 100-102. 6 spd’s with headers, Borla duals, CAI, & a high flow cat are running 13.4’s-13.5’s @ 103-104. Supercharged 350Z’s and a few nitrous 350Z’s are running low low 13’s and dipping to 12’s with like 12.9’s-13.1’s @ 106-108.

i want one, hell i want an older 350z also since the price on those is coming down bigtime

ehhh looks ok … would rather have a 350z

Looks great!

I think it looks good. Expecially from the side profile. I’d rock it.

looks too much like a 350Z

I’d have a G37 anyday over that…the G37 IMO looks 30 times better.

which reference scale are you using to judge that?

i’d simply take a 350z and call it a day

They call that progression. Have you looked at a Porsche 911 in the last 30 years?

His own. It’s called an opinion. You should look it up sometime. Or if you read right in front of the 30 time better, it says IMO, which is internet slang for In My Opinion.

that doesnt mean that it looks good

I don’t think he was referring to it looking good or not, I think he was talking about the bodylines not changing much.

but how is that “30times” rated, based on what…

im just being a prick like you thats all, is that ok mr analytical snub nosed prick.

its an opinion, sure, but how do you judge something as 30x better than something without factual information. a solid opinion would be, it looks better than the 350z in my opinion

The little things on that they change look really nice

but the bodyline still makes the car look like a giant jellybean

i like the new 1/4 windows, the body lines look more aggressive than before.

not to bad lookin of a car slight changes from the 350 but done right

Has been caught testing in USA back in July, here is a shamless plug, lol. http://www.rocketpunchautoblog.com/2008/07/2009-nissan-z34-fairlady370z-ariziona.html

Also edmund did an exclusive video of the car in detail. http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/VideosGalleryIndex#42

G > Z. Maybe not in performance…but in looks…G wins hands down.

I don’t know what it is with Nissan making ugly cars. They finally made two nice looks cars though (GTR and the new Maxima).