2009 370Z Coupe

Thats pretty sick. it looks like a new 240z imo

I actually like it, kinda does look like the new 240Z

front end looks like a disaster. rear end isn’t too bad but the trapezoidal windows are sick

I like it.

Has somewhat of a R35 presence from the front, lights are going to take some time getting used to. But overall, from the specs and all, it’s going to be a much better car…love the interior! :slight_smile:

hmm… not sure about it yet

Looks great

I’ll post the pics in here…

http://www.motorauthority.com/content/images/2/0/2009_nissan_370z_main630_01-1029.jpg

i dont not like the headlights!! and the little back windows are pointless

over all i give it a 7/10 on the look!!

old one looks better…im sure the aftermarket mods will look sick though…

not a fan of the sharp rear angle drop off…

The overall shape looks good but I’m not a fan of the head lights or tail lights. Interior looks pretty ballin. Looks like Nissan used better materials this time.

i want to like it because of the obvious cues from the S30… but i just cant get into it…

As Varun said though… wheels and coils and some light aero treatment will make it look totally ill.

looks like an aston martin v8 vantage (from the front) and the rest of the car looks like something Porsche would have made. It may take some time to get used to it … but its not bad.

Looks pretty nice, a good improvement. the whole fishhook tail/head lamps will
take some getting used to.

interior is BAD ASS…I think I found another to add to my fav’s.lol

Nissan needs to stop with that gheyy headlight design thing that they did on the Maxima… It makes it look like too much shit is going on…

i also think it looks like a aston martin from the front. but i dont think they are going for a porche look at all its just like the old z’s . and for the head lights when i saw them on the maxima on tv i wasnt sure about them. but when i saw them on the maxima in person i think they look pretty damn good. and they look great on the z i like the new look. if its well priced i would get it.

so sick, id roll in it.
As bing and varun said. Coilovers, gangster rims and light aero and this thing will be so sick.

3.7L VQ37VHR V6 engine in the Z as confirmed by the 2009 model’s new name. This is the same engine as found in the Infiniti G37 Coupe, where it develops up to 330hp (246kW) and 366Nm (270lb-ft) of torque. Power levels for the engine in the 370Z are rumored to be up around 350hp (261kW), and there is also talk that Nissan may offer a dual-clutch gearbox as an option.

i would rather a 350z, and drop the new engine in that, personally.

saw this awhile back, looks like they changed it up abit from the last pics.
not a fan of the lights as well. But pretty sick car!