2010 Nissan FR Sports Coupe?

Well with the Toybaru and the Genesis making an FR coupe, Nissan isn’t going to just lay back and let this happen without getting their hands dirty.

http://www.7tune.com/2010-nissan-fr-sports-coupe/

Numbers look good, but the styling… not so much.

http://www.7tune.com/newtune/justin/2010_nissan_fr_sports_coupe/2010_nissan_fr_sports_coupe4.jpg

http://www.7tune.com/newtune/justin/2010_nissan_fr_sports_coupe/2010_nissan_fr_sports_coupe1.jpg

Discuss!

wow … that front end is soooo gay, its like a versa with botox injected into it. Im not really that proud with Nissan… they keep persuing the 350z look, even though its different, there are so many things that connect it with its cousin. Other then that, i think its alright … but that front end has gotta go.

Not a fan at all. the back end of it looks just like a new tiburon. :confused:

i wish we could relive the late 80’s and 90’s. silvias, skylines, 180sx, 240sx, 300zx, there are no better car IMO

I think I should buy another s13 before they really go up in price. The new designs sucks.

Why the hell are all these new cars discustingly ugly?

Have they overlooked the style in a vehicle and aimed at nothing but aerodynamics?

Almost every 07+ vehicle has entered into this new era of epic fail…WHY!?!

I like it, with minor mods, it should be pretty hot. The Z34 is lookin mighty fine too.

Looks like bs, I saw it posted on Nico, they said the same things there. Seems way to convienent its almost identical to the s13 in weight and displacement (2.0L SR20). And way to generically styled too.

If I’m wrong and it is real, they F’d up good styling it, and the weight is very impressive for a new car…

looks like a bastard chid of a G37 and Z4

no unique styles wit the new gen cars no more, they all have the same curves
all look like they got kicked in the face

cept the Audi R8, S5’s etc. they’re beautiful

wow…why not just work around the original S13 body design and lines,
then modernize it for 2008?!

for more kicks, bring some kind of pignose design then after 2yrs get a chuki lol :rolleyes:

actually I think they did try to bring a modernized pignose in.
look at the front grill area, the nissan emblem separates two parts and creates
something almost like a pignose.

but ya it still doesn’t look good…hopefully they fuck up the production version and it somehow looks better

I’d rock that… sick car… although who knows if its real.

you guys are crazy, that new car looks amazing. everyone always trashed concepts and then when they get released they grow on you. ill buy that car first day if it looks exactly like that.

Congrats, You should be happy with new Chevy Malibu then.

How does me liking a light, rwd sport coupe, the same as liking a fwd domestic pos? Especially considering they don’t look alike in the slightest.

peace Bro, I,m just pissed cause it looks like I’ll be buying s13 for the next couple of years and there is no hope for a better car in $30G range.

Wait…what?

^You like the 'boo? :wink:

I think this vehicle is hawt.

I think it has potential.

it’s just a friggn drawing at this point - chill the fuck out